Mittwoch, 22. Februar 2012

Estonian Day No. 189 - a commemoration.

You are the only goddess I have ever believed in. 
You are the only queen I have ever been loyal to.

2005-12-12

Your beauty impressed me.

2006-06-12

Your gentleness inspired me.

2006-12-24

Your mood changes made me tremble and laugh.

2009-04-11

Your innocence made me love you.

2009-10-19

Your childlike curiosity made me find interest in the small things of life again.

2010-01-30

You were the best teacher concerning attitude, appearance, and assertiveness I ever had.


Your strength made me hope.


 You were bitchy, demanding, and knew exactly how to drive everybody crazy.


You were loving, caring, and had everybody twisted around your little finger within the very first second they saw you.


When you wanted to be seen, you hid.


When you wanted to be alone, you lay down in the most used room.


When you wanted to be unsuspicious, you streched yourself as far as possible.


Your movements while dreaming were like the Vienna State Ballet.


Your purring was like angels singing.


 You were my friend.


  You were my love.


 You were my life.


 Thank you for those dazzling fourteen years I was allowed to spend with you.


I am sorry that I could not say goodbye to you.
I should have been with you in those last moments.
Forgive me.

You shall always be in my heart.
You shall always be loved.
I will never - never! - forget you.











2012-02-21
Rest in peace, my love.



1 Kommentar:

  1. Ein wunderschönes Katzenleben. Tiere geben uns sooo viel ----!Sie sind unsere Wegbegleiter, ein Stück Lebenszeit. In unseren Herzen leben sie weiter. Schön, dass es so großartige Fotos gibt.Die Erinnerungen bleiben erhalten auf eine besondere Art.
    Denke an euch - wir mußten im vorigen Jahr auch ganz unvorbereitet von unserer Charline Abschied nehmen....
    Ganz liebe Grüße
    eure Lilo

    AntwortenLöschen