Donnerstag, 1. September 2011

Estonian Day No. 17.

Darling, since we've always had some little struggles and now we have one again, I can't keep this one to myself any longer. I wrote this in last year's summer holidays and wanted to sing it at the Rock Against Racism festival last August, but as you know too well, it all went kind of wrong that time. This one is to you:

♫ Refr.: You gave me love, saved my life with your kindness,
For it's not blood that fills my heart but it's love that's running through my veines.
And when it all had gone for I'd spent it in a faithless one,
you came. You came.


1. Feeling your heartbeat as you're holding me tight,
Seeing you smile and even the sun seems like ice,
You're the one for whom I've waited,
You're great and I will never let you go.


Refr.


2. Watching you sleeping in the middle of the night,
You're gently breathing, through the darkness you're bright.
Lead my life through greatest dangers!
You're with me and that's all I need to know.


Bridge: After all those disappointments, you are here with me.
After all the love I gave, now someone's finally giving it back to me.
You love me. You love me. 
You love me, you're giving your heart to me.
You love me. You love me.


Refr.


I love you! ♫


Later the same day.


Just baked 42 muffins. Again.

One hour later.


Seven muffins have vanished. That kind of explains why Andreas stood in the kitchen for such a long time... I'll take it as a compliment.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen